Sunday, January 13, 2013

I am your body ... and I turn to you

Я твое Тело… и я обращаюсь к ТебеIf your body could talk, it would tell us the following:

1) Do I look like you think of me. Please think of me I'm beautiful, and I will so.
2) When you think about the disease and trying to pick on me - I have to adapt your thoughts and I am starting to hurt.

3) When you have spent much time on thoughts that cause you have negative emotions, I am also starting to hurt. Because precious life force is spent on these thoughts.

4) When you think thoughts that cause joy - I literally bloom and young eyes.

5) My reserves and possibilities are very high. Just believe in me ... I'm able to regenerate, I can recover the lost organs. I can get better, even if your doctor has diagnosed me incurable. Just help me with his desire and belief in my ability.

6) I am so constituted that I can easily operate a thousand years and more. Why did you have in 35-40 years, if not sooner you start thinking about aging? You old me your thoughts. For in your society hovers contagious program that is almost 100 years old limit.

7) When you're going to eat something, at least sometimes ask me, what do I need? If you learn to hear me, I always answer you. And it will be you and me only good. You eat food on autopilot or having read the next clever books.

8) Once again I want to touch the beauty. Do not force-feed me please all kinds of pills, silicone, botox, acrylics, gels, etc. I can be beautiful without all this. Just help me. And I'm happy to take the appropriate forms for you.

9) I love to walk in the fresh air. Swim. I like to run. Dance. Enjoy a massage. Sex. Activities that bring you joy. The computer and the TV sit for days ... not really.

10) I really trust you, and if eating a piece of cake, do you think that potolsteesh, I realize your idea ... and thick.

11) I love you very much. And I'd like to hear words of thanks and words of love from you. At least sometimes. But if you do not, I still love you unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment