Sunday, January 13, 2013

The history and the method of my hardening

Leningrad 1951

1. Why I became an innovator?

I became an innovator, not because I wanted a lot of money and fame. Those people who want to become innovators just for the money and fame, may be in fact not an innovator, and bad people, liars people, because the main thing for them is not true, and the fame and money. I am not of those people. In his work, and I'm the opposite quest refused money and luxuries of life, by contrast, deliberately chose to sacrifice and ridicule, refused even that applies to all.

История и метод моей закалки
I became an innovator, because from an early age felt the strength and desire to do something particularly useful to people, though he did not know at first what it was. I only know one thing first, you have to help all the poor people who are suffering and that help can be found, and to look for something new, not the old and ordinary. I've always wanted from the old to the new and unprecedented. I am an innovator because I gave birth to such a nature and made life. I'm an innovator, because I was born in the old life in poverty and poor health of the poor working people, because I've read Karl Marx's "Capital" and knew that working people should be and become the masters of the world and of nature. For this I have been involved with all of the revolution and for that I then separated from everyone, began to aspire and care from people in the past, from the people lazy, weak, to this future, the victim began to throw themselves to work for the future in order to get into it although / a / one, seize his wealth, his pile of wealth to the poor people who are suffering and continue their way to these treasures.

2. When and what led me to the idea of ​​hardening?

From an early age I was very impressionable and inquisitive nature to all, to all the life around and terribly sorry for people to tears, especially bednyh.Ya saw around him, as people get sick, suffer and die before time, because they do not have the resources and skills resist nature, its terrible forces: cold and disease.

Even when I was 7 years, and my grandfather on my eyes fell and died of a vortex in the wilderness, in me with grief and fear arose and began to burn grain of the necessity for knowledge of nature and to protect themselves from it. Since then it has grown a seed somewhere in me and gave me no peace. Disease and death in the time of cholera in 1913, and all I kept seeing around us in life, gave me to forget about it, nurtured it produced in me was zernyshko.Ne soil and gardener. I felt / i / strength to be a hero for the people, but a place for me to learn and progress, I did not know how to use their power for the people against nature. Taught me the very life and myself. My idea is not only increased, but it was revealed to me clearly only in practice of life. In the winter of 1933, I saw a man, he walks without a hat and is not afraid of frost, cold and disease. I was suddenly illuminated the idea that a man can not be afraid of a seasoned nature in man has the strength to resist nature, and that these forces and I, and everyone can and should have and develop more dalshe.Eta thought day and night knocking at my head, Then one day in 1934, when I was reading books at night and fell asleep for a moment of fatigue, I dreamed of a wonderful kind man who boldly walked through the snow completely naked. From this picture, I woke up all excited, and this image has become an example for me and the target. In the same year, in another agitated and vivid dream revealed a hidden work of my thoughts. This dream is: I've seen that I got one on the edge of the big stacks, which stood at an all-time is not plowed virgin soil and was built of pure wheat. And rick rose at its other end, and it became an avalanche of grain fill me from all sides. But I did not die under it, and in the end was to clean the top of the mountain the whole precious grains. I realized that dream: what rick - the nature, and the grain - is its condition and strength, and they have the riches that if I can safely go to nature, it will fall on me from all sides and by their terms, but they have it wealth, and I did not die by them, stay on top of the whole huge pile of natural resources as a host.

From all this, in 1934 matured in me the idea and bold decision to find and develop in the strength not to be afraid of nature, and go to nature to possess its riches, its conditions and the forces that they are not going to hurt and terror, and for the benefit of people, a person is not afraid of nature, to be independent and did not suffer because of the nature of his body, and become the master of his body and all of nature. I decided myself to temper and refine your body so that it will not receive damage from nature, and good to prrolozhit path to riches nature of our people and every individual.

 

3. When and how I started hardening?

I started my hardened in 1934, living in the city of Armavir in time off from work to "Armlesdrevpromsoyuze." No teacher in

I was not, no one even had to ask for advice, where and how to start and what to know, no books about it.

Was the only goal and desire by all means to achieve it, is different from a child in such a bold and desperate character of every work, I looked at his victim's body to find and give people a way and path hardening and health in their struggle against nature.

 

4. Path and stages of my hardening

In 1934, April 25, I took off all hat and no matter what the weather, the cold and the rain decided not to wear and not wear, despite the cold and the wind and rain, but with an open head, I not only did not take cold, did not feel headaches but on the contrary began to feel better, especially in the rain and fog. My head began to clear, even, and I felt a surge of health and strength. So I decided not to wear a hat, even in winter, and in the winter of 1934 and '35 all took place without a hat. Seeing such successes as the frost does not harm my open mind, and adds it to health, vitality and energy, in the same winter, I decided to expand its front quenching and began to try to go out in the cold at night without a shirt, but in the boots. In the cold without a shirt on, I remained at first on 10-15-30 minutes, and, after that felt so good and cheerful, as after a cold shower, so goes shirtless for a month of winter. In December 1934, I moved from Armavir to his home in Red Sulin.Ya interrupted during its occupation by quenching to avoid embarrassing his family and friends for their unusual behavior that I did not think for a madman. He lived and worked like everyone else. But this did not satisfy me, so when I was in May 1935 considering priest fired from his job with the prohibition to do six months on the job, I decided to drop everything and devote ourselves entirely for its pioneering work. Throwing off her clothes to shorts, I summer of 1935 passed in the steppes and forests of Donbass, studied, using different effects on the body conditions and forces of nature: air, wind, rain, sun, dawn and evening, atmospheric electricity during the storm, and tested and developed the strength and ability of your body, especially the stomach and nervous system, as the master of all. At the same time, I began to preach his method of hardening and recovery of all the counter and help the sick and helpless beat their disease and to rise from the bed.

During that summer, I strengthened his health and has developed defenses of the organism to such an extent that he became master of his body and learned how to use the various forces of nature and the conditions for their own benefit. In the autumn of 1935, when I finish my 6 months of involuntary unemployment, I have to help the family, went home, got dressed, went to work, just went without a hat.

Within one month, until I learned a new job, his hardened I was not engaged, and only tested his strength and technique to the sick, but the whole time I was thinking to achieve its goal - to toughen up to the end that all my body was not afraid winter and snow. But to exercise that right, and once I even hesitate. Successful treatment of many, many different patients and showed me that I had an extraordinary ability uravlyat forces and hidden powers of his body and even the body of others. This encourages me to achieve its main goal - hardening. at the beginning of December 1935 the familiar head of the station, the attendant Ovechkin Bondarenko, knowing that I'm going sick, asked him to help his ailing mother, who for 17 years did not go down. I have never come across such a seriously ill and took her to win, I decided to self / to / myself if I have the power to, and I can cope with this disease, this winter I'll go through the snow barefoot.

Hand to treat this patient, not hodivshuyu 17, I easily achieved that on the second day, she was able to walk around the room, and a week later started to go now as all healthy. Therefore, in this same winter, in January at 12 degrees below zero, I took off his shoes in the desert, an hour walk barefoot in the snow, no cold and I did not get the disease, in contrast, was very horroshee sensation in the legs. Surprise, incomprehension and ridicule of people made me put on shoes, but I found that I could walk without harm barefoot in the snow, and then to walk barefoot, and walked in all weather, summer and winter.

These lessons were not my systematic, but in May 1936, when he worked in the coach of the district as authorized decentralized blanks "Rostrayorse" for his occupation and help quench boldnym was eventually fired and throwing all his clothes, except underwear, decided fully and finally start developing until the end of the method of hardening and master the forces of nature and the body. Since then I have not wear hats and shoes, except when in the city and in the village, I was forced to dress up for a while because of the people.

So, in 1936, for 16 years I was able to walk and walk and summer and winter, with no clothes, all over myself and studied the nature and expand the use of their forces and conditions for hardening and disease prevention and control boleznyami.Za this time, I never cold and ill.

 

5. Results and achievements of my hardening

Despite the fact that the people of science and the conditions did not help, but all the time prevented, hindered and interrupted my work, and I moved to her self-taught, without teachers and theory, I got the following results hardening his body:

1) The achievement in the development of the will and conscious control of his body in his life:

In one year (1934), I dressed up and for all abandon bad habits and all my past life: drinking heavily, smoking, indulgence in words and swearing, violence, gambling at cards, selfishness, extravagant and rude towards people, dishonesty, religion, sexual excesses and debauchery, etc. And all my feelings and desires and passions subdued will and consciousness.

2) subject to his will and consciousness and the physical side of the reserve forces of the organism:

Learned to stand on his feet without getting tired for a few days, go without sleep for days, too, too, without fatigue, without food, without losing strength, for 16 days in fact, and if necessary, and more, without water and other drinking too on as many remained without breathing underwater for three hours, delaying the natural bodily functions easily and conveniently for several days without any further disturbances, developed the capacity to provide rapid, extended run without fatigue (for the experience in 1937, I ran from Voroshilovgrad to Stalin, half on the road without a 150 km in 15 hours. does not aim to set a record, and only the development of breathing and exercise the will and the nervous system, etc.).

Learned without injury, cold and disease from the only benefit for the body to carry and use the favorable external environmental conditions:

do not be afraid of the sun, cold, damp, wind, rain, though without clothes and shoes, in any time of year;

1) The hottest summer southern sun does not harm and does not burn.

2) All clothing and shoes go in the winter to 48 degrees in the cold and snow.

3) The Germans buried naked in the snow for half an hour for the test, and when I dug up with me from the steaming heat.

4) I can swim / i / winter at sea and in the river, staying indefinitely.

5) After the bath sweaty and wet walk home naked in the cold and snow, barefoot, even better, to wallow in the snow.

6) In the winter at 20 degrees below zero for the sample I was getting on the train in front and rode a clean body from the deep station to Millerovo by fast train.

7) In the storm by boat in late autumn in the rain and wind, too nakedly and without cold.

8) Wait for spring and fall, slush, fog, puddles, all wet, I walk barefoot without clothes without any harm, and benefit from them than from the warm summer days and quiet and apartments.

9) Even accidentally unfrozen to blistering their feet, I thaw frozen back in the cold, without any trace of damage and a few hours.

10) The final crowning achievement of my work on hardened his body was a development of protective powers and abilities, and their subjection to the will, which allowed me not only without harm endure any conditions, but also to win at the beginning of any disease, not only in itself, but also in others.

Using this ability and its latent powers inherent in every person, I easily sought fracture during even heavy long-term diseases that could help people medically conventional doctors. Not engaging in unauthorized me specifically medical practice, I'm just as an experiment, I found the request sick and suffering people that no one could help, heal chronic malaria, paralysis, rheumatism, tiyazheloy tuberculosis, gastric ulcer, 12 duodenal ulcer, cancer stomach, asthma, dysentery, eczema, heart disease, sore throat and flu, headaches, appendicitis, venereal diseases, night blindness, trachoma and other diseases.

Over the 16 years of my hardening, I never got sick. Facts and checked my hardening German professors and generals during World War II, when I got to them during the occupation of Donbass, but I just did not disclose them and did not say anything about his method. These facts are well known and in the public Rostov Medical Institute, Professor and N.N.Kurchakovu A.B.Kogonu, / which / I have been registered since 1935, but it may confirm many witnesses, and I can at any time to repeat them more6. My method of hardening

In my private practice, all the achievements of my hardening I received was not so much due to the gradual training and a specific system, but because I had a birthday on the special powers and abilities, feeling, and that risk to be groped and use them. I immediately got great results.

But this does not mean that I am one such, and it is more for anybody impossible and unnecessary. On the contrary, it is possible and necessary / for / each person, because such powers and abilities latent enclosed in the body of each person, but he does not know and can not find them and hold them in their vole.Ya as they showed in their , for 16 years to develop them, master them, and studied all that in man and nature weakens and destroys, and all that strengthens and develops, and found the techniques and knowledge, the method to develop and manage them for themselves and for each person. I personally found numerous cases experienced a healing of the sick (which is mainly for this and did) that all the powers and abilities, boldly displaying and using that I have achieved unprecedented results in the hardening of his personal struggle with the disease, the nature of and each person in a latent state are even in patients for years lying in bed in the powerless and helpless. And a lot of people by nature and / s / more favorable and healthy living conditions, have these same powers and abilities even more than I do, but they do not know it.

My method of tempering gives not only the usual hardening of the body against the cold and cold, but lies in the awakening and development of all internal hidden defenses, mechanisms of the body, through which a person can no harm, and even with the use of transfer any adverse conditions, as well as to prevent and defeat any disease, including infectious, and even disease, the causes, the sources of which are completely unknown.

The main thing in my method is not usually gradually accustoming the body / to / adverse external conditions, and no system of physical exercises and external influences on the body (which is a time-consuming and inefficient), and psycho-techniques awakening, development and conscious control of internal forces and the ability of the nervous system, especially its reserve forces and mechanisms of heating and immunity.

The most important of these psycho-techniques hardened by my method is to receive the value of direct awakening and include the effect of all these forces and mechanisms, because they were already, already have a ready and powerful in every person, but are locked in a deep and hidden state, were not known to man, and did not submit to his will and consciousness.

Further hardening is to bring in the order of these mechanisms, weak and frustrated because of ignorance and bad lifestyle, then subordinate to these mechanisms consciousness and will by regular exercise and the development, strengthening and charged within these mechanisms by using different methods, conditions and forces of nature, as well as the opening of new, as yet unknown hidden powers of the body and nature.

Duration of the full course of quenching one year, but the first decisive successes in quenching can be obtained within 30 hours, and even almost instantly.

My method of hardening is suitable for everyone who wants to have for yourself and inviolable health. But one person can get almost instantly, and the other - for a half day of work on oneself, and one year only.

 

7. Conditions and hardening program by my method

1) As the man himself in my method of hardening is the awakening and the inclusion in the body of those of its hidden defenses and abilities that the person on their own can not wake up and manage, and when I opened it up and I can do for yourself and others , tempered by my method can be successful only with the direct help and guide me or people I've trained for this.

2) The course of instantaneous hardening can be successful is not for everyone, is not in any position and in any conditions.

For this to make it successful, you need to:

1) A person is not currently was physically and mentally ill, drunk or distracted by anything extraneous.

2) it is necessary that the person knew about the possibility of hardening, knew that he had a hidden strength for it, and believe that they can awaken that I, Ivanov, or any of my students can awaken them from him, you need to that he longed to this and tried / to / this myself.

3) It is necessary that people have the determination and will power in order to receive such quenching. From this point on all abandon wine, alcohol and smoking, and all other drugs and sexual excesses.

4) It is necessary that the man went for it without even any secret of fraud on his part, and doubts within.

/ 5) / In this case, one should at this point be around me, and to be prepared without fear and hesitation to do what I tell him.

6) All the rest, and most importantly, too dependent on me.

7) First of all, I take it the right hand to his right hand and curled his left cheek to his left hand and lean against breast against his chest so that my heart had to be right in front of his heart. However, I wish to say to him, and I wish that you had got my personal health, and take your illness to himself that he would answer me, it does not matter, but he has to want to give me his illness, and get me my health.

8) I ask the person to think of me, and I'll think about it this way establishes a one-touch, which should not be on a break.

9) through the transfer of his will power at a distance, like an invisible radio waves.

I thought of giving up his first high into the depths of the universe, and then down to Glybin water and land, and then to all that are oppressed in the nature of living beings, and then in person. I penetrate his body and his mind's eye a sense, I start from the brain and to the fingers and toes, and heart, and lungs, and all other organs except the stomach, which can not even remember.

Penetrating his inner vision and a sense of the human body, its head sobenno in the nervous system, as if I electrocution awaken and turn its hidden power and defensive ability.

10) After that, I let go of his hand and ask him if we are in the room, so he went to the fresh air, and if we are in the open air, you can still - lifting up their face three times to take a breath and exhale air failure from height.

11) And the man, having done all this, you can safely go to any conditions and not get damage.

12) Then it should only daily as a charge to produce a threefold breathing in and out in the morning and evening, and produce cold water washing of the feet.

Remark. After such a short course of hardening, man, if he be a good fit for this and honestly and follow all my instructions and promises, will maintain and develop the resulting quench all Large Live your whole life. Even in the case when the quenching was performed in the summer, it can safely go in the winter in any conditions, and they not only did he / not / will lose health, will be more and more to develop and strengthen the body's defenses and the ability of the organism.

The disadvantage of the method of instantaneous hardening is that it is not suitable for everyone and at any time and provides only the beginning of quenching.

Older people who have upset the health and strength, and do not have a firm faith and will, can get hardened only through special treatment, and longer work on him in my care and under my leadership.

2) 30-hour course of quenching.

Begins with the fact that pre-

1) A person who wants to toughen and get health and learned that this can be done by my method, and only with my help, please contact me to know and with firm determination and promise nothing to deceive me and follow out all the I'll ask him.

2) After that, I study it: question them / about / his illness, defects, lifestyle, listen to his heart and lungs, examines the painful changes in his body that are visible to the eye, pay special attention to what he he complains, but try to understand what all of this or under what of all this lies the root of the evil, which weakens the body and cause disease, and who himself borlnoy, perhaps, does not know. So since I have been studying various aspects of each individual, while I do not understand it and are scheduled for each individual approach and a specific plan to work on them.

Despite the fact that each person needs a special approach and techniques, further work in general should go in the following order:

3) I ask the person to him to stop smoking. If you drink, then stop drinking alcohol and debauchery, that he at this time refrain from all actions and passions that can overwork it, absorb and deflect to the side and to balance himself, focused all his attention and energy to the business of the hardening and recovery.

4) After that, I refer to him with the following request: to find somewhere close surrounding of the poor man who really need anything, and give it without judgment or pity any thing or money, or product. Who will bemoan give to another, neither should he have to get yourself, and nothing from me get it. Who there is nothing to give, in order, and the court is not, he should get his.

5) When a person honestly fulfill my request, I nominate him and ask him to fulfill the following conditions, which is the beginning is the course.

On the appointed day, at my discretion not to consume any food or drink, delay departure natural needs and spit saliva. In the morning and at night before going to bed to wash his feet and hands with cold water, and during all these experiences all the time to think about me. I spend the day in the treatment of himself, constantly thinking about this man, I dig his inner vision and a sense of / in / all of his body, especially in the nervous system, heart and lungs, and in this place, where the root of evil, disease and weakness this man.

6) In the night / he / be safe I continued all the time to think about it and work in his body.

7) In the morning after waking up, I go to see it, inquire about his condition and ask him to hold the same treatment before dinner. I also maintain this regime, and still think about him.

8) All of this proven treatment that people usually stand without difficulty, and this means that he has the strength to achieve its result. Man does not stand this regime, or someone wanted to cheat me, nothing happened, and I throw it on with the deal.

9) A man withstand the whole regime of the second day before lunch, afternoon due out into the fresh air and make three times a deep breath through the larynx from above, in my mind to ask nature to give him life and health is, as I have, and I ask about.

10) After that, he can go to a normal mode / /, from life to take any food and drink, etc., without fear of any consequences.

11) Do this for all the people feel is a new and can not be afraid of nature and their diseases, but for the strength and health to have progressed further in the good side, it should: continue to wash your feet every day, three times a deep breath and exhale, never forget about me.

12) In order to further strengthen and develop its hardening, that person should continue for one day a week to carry out the treatment and procedures.

3) Full year course of quenching.

a) During the annual rate hardening has anyone, even weak and sick people can not only get rid of all their illnesses, improve their health, to get immunity to new diseases and get hardened against the harmful effects of adverse conditions in general, but also to develop and test the resistance organism in all individual cases and at all times of the year. In addition people can understand and learn the practical application for the health and benefit of various conditions and forces in nature: air, water, earth's crust, atmospheric electricity, especially rain, cold, sun, wind, hail and snow. The annual rate of hardening required to start in the spring, when awakened and thaw the whole of nature, for the middle part of the Soviet Union on April 25.

c) The full annual rate hardening consists of three parts:

1) Pre-part

11) Hardening under my leadership and my immediate assistance.

11.1) Further independent work in the field of each person.

1. Preliminary part

1) Introduction of a man with examples, the method and terms of the program quenching.

2) his decision is made and agreed with him on a full course of quenching.

3) Study of my rights as an organism, as a person, and the material conditions of life, and especially of his illness and deficiencies.

4) I'm scheduled to individual program and recovery techniques and tempering to this person and give him the first concrete indication.

2. Despite the fact that people are different and their state is different, and so each person / not / go around a special approach and special techniques hardening its full course different people have in common, and in fact a program consisting of 12 stages (in one month each).

1st month preparatory, probation and correctional.

1) I ask the person to be bothered to find the unmistakable who in something desperately needed, and gave him no pity from the fact of his that he has, and tell me exactly what he gave. After that th

2) I nominate the following mode for this month:

a) Every day in the morning and before going to bed to wash his feet in cold water.

b) Do not drink wine, smoke or use other drugs, not to engage in sexual excesses, to refrain from swearing, gambling, lying, from bragging and too strong postornnih hobbies, to tidy up frustrated and undermined the strength of the nervous system, consciousness and will . All that it can easily be done with my special assistance, / i / when the person did not have the energy to cope with their disabilities and to fix themselves and their lives.

c) In the second Saturday after the start of the regime to hold a special day custodial polutorasutochnogo abstinence from food, drink, sleep, etc., as in the course of 30 hours hardening, and, one must think of me, and I of him, constantly digging his inner vision and sensations are in the nervous system and in all organs, awakening latent powers of his current living organism. After that I add to the normal use of the air three times a deep breath through the larynx in the morning and in the evening in the open air, preferably in front of the wind.

d) All of the time I spend this mode, dig one's feeling in his body, checking it, prompting and correcting.

After the first day of regime change in a person feels his condition and with great success, and a desire to ease continuing to meet conditions set forth mode.

d) Then / he / has to go without a hat in any weather.

e) The following Saturday I assign him another special custodial day and spend with him.

g) In the last week of the month, he must choose one special custodial day, spend it.

h) I am constantly watching the human condition.

2nd month of restoring the unity of man with the earth's crust / and / society.

As the human body and its parts are a single entity, as a single entity is the body of the medium. Like no other organ of the human body can not live normally and be healthy in violation of its connection with the whole body, so a person can not be healthy and strong, if its vital link with nature weakened and compromised. Therefore, the restoration of health and strength of man is not only to restore health, strength of his body, but also to restore the living relations and unity with the environment and nature.

Because man does not live like a plant and an animal directly and only in the nature, and lives in human society, it must first of all to reconnect your body with the public, so that life in society has strengthened its health and strength, and not undermine or weaken their . Most importantly of all this

1) Each person has to find and create for themselves the most podhodyaschieusloviya and place in life, and to the conditions in which it is by necessity, always be treated without fear, disgust, and nerve irritation.

In some place where we have not lived a man, he needs to feel brave and happy and love our mother home. Love unites and nourishes the life force, and fear, disgust and hatred pull people out of life, like a flower from the ground.

2) Each person must find a suitable job and love your work. And any work, which even necessarily have to deal with people, he should love, because labor to which it relates to love, gives us strength, to work, to which it relates to the fear and disgust, oppresses and robs his strength. But also necessary, and favorite work may cause harm if it is organized awkwardly and unwise. Must therefore not only learn to love his work, but also learn how to work so as not to undermine their strength and not to harm their health.

No comments:

Post a Comment